Shadowess Posted June 27 Author Posted June 27 Sure, I thought he could've been the one Raziel recognised who dragged Lucretia into the main hall with him. Maybe after forcing them to kneel before her, he moved to stand beside her? I'll leave that up to you 😄 I'm just typing up my reply now. Sorry for being gone for so long :) 1 Quote
Denix Vames Posted June 27 Posted June 27 It's ok. I'll figure out after I get your response. 1 Quote
Shadowess Posted July 24 Author Posted July 24 Lilith and a much, much, much, much, much younger Raguel in Eden lol 1 Quote
Shadowess Posted July 24 Author Posted July 24 Missed you too 😄 Just finished moving house (again) so hopefully should be online a bit more often. I've been getting ideas constantly lol Quote
Shadowess Posted July 24 Author Posted July 24 Yeah, it's been pretty exhausting. But at least it's over and done with now. Hope you've been doing alright as well. I duno if you've seen but I've also posted a blog about Raguel & Lilith. I'm going to try and get more of their backstory up as we go along. 1 Quote
Shadowess Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 Ay, been fighting with writers block 😅 1 Quote
Denix Vames Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Damn! Sorry to hear that. I hope you get rid of it soon. 1 Quote
Denix Vames Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Hey, long story short, this manager at this local bookstore was unhinged. I haven't been able to calm down since but I'm trying. Basically, the cashier asked my mom if she was going to use cash or card and my mom replied, "Mm-Hmm." I told her that she should answer the question and not just make that noise. The manager said I was being rude and when I disagreed with her, she started yelling and threatened to call security. Once I talked security, we were told that it wasn't the first time they had complaints about her behavior. Aside from that, she also judged two of my friends because they didn't look like the type to be a part of the book crowd apparently. And those friends told me they witness her yelling at an employee. Just wanted to tell you about it cause why not? 1 Quote
Shadowess Posted Sunday at 09:06 AM Author Posted Sunday at 09:06 AM Oh no 🥺 that sucks, mate. Honestly, if you ever need to vent or ramble, feel free. I dont mind 🙂 1 Quote
Denix Vames Posted Monday at 01:19 AM Posted Monday at 01:19 AM Thanks, I appreciate it. My mom told me the manager is still working at the book store. My mom works in the mall so she's able to pass by and see some stores every now and then. I'm going to call corporate tomorrow cause the security office told me that management isn't open on weekends. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.